Parts Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajdragon

Hi

I'm thinking of building me a Savage and I was wounding where a good place is to get parts at for one is, I was hoping T.H. had them but they no longer carries parts for it,

Best bet is E Bay or your local Craigs List, or possibly one of the Facebook groups out there.....

some are available some are like locating hens teeth, places like Amazon and A Main are getting parts as they slowly trickle in from HPI.....

Hi

Here is the last savage I had and I want to try and make it again. As you can see the chassis is hand made, and quite unique, I spent alot of time using a file and hack saw cuting it out and afterwards having really sore hands. Finding another New HPI 25 engine is going to be the hard part, that was a really reliable engine.
.Sq48388.jpgPj19526.jpgRc40377.jpgYa55376.jpg
Md52640.jpgZe86228.jpgEq77378.jpg

I've been going with ebay or rc4me.us for parts. Most recent was the steering cams and diff gaskets from rc4me.us. I've bought other stuff from them as well. So far so good. I have yet to try their BP pinion/ring gears though. Haven't been running my savage flux hp for the past 2 months since I got my outcast. So, haven't broken anything on it.

anybody needs parts, i probably have them.
I DO have a rebuilt(sleeve,rod, piston) Hpi .25 with two tanks through the breakin if interested

anybody needs parts, i probably have them.
I DO have a rebuilt(sleeve,rod, piston) Hpi .25 with two tanks through the breakin if interested
Hi I'm I bought an old 25.The starting shaft was froze to the one way.Do you have a new or good starting shaft,I'm going to try to patch top on tank,let me know if you have a good tank too.?Let me know how much shipped to 33860 also I have a paypal account.Thanks Joe

Latest posts

Members online

Back