Part number help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitronewbe

I've been searching n searching different sites for the part number for the screws that mount the receiver pack in place! Could anyone lead me in the right direction or drop me a link please thanks in advance

Are you talking about how the receiver mounts to the plate that it sits on? If so, there is no screw. Just double sided tape.

upload_2015-6-12_8-40-7.png

Furthermore though, again, these are things you can find when you look at the manual. I'm curious why, even though I've pointed this out multiple times, that you refuse to look at it.

Ah the manual one of the most wonderful things that you need for reference when you get stuck, or are looking for part numbers when your vehicle is missing something or broken.

I've been searching n searching different sites for the part number for the screws that mount the receiver pack in place! Could anyone lead me in the right direction or drop me a link please thanks in advance

The receiver pack does not get screwed down.... if you bother looking at it is pretty obvious that it sits in the box right behind the receiver.....
many of your questions could be answered with just a little common sense and looking at the manual, if you do not have one it can be downloaded and printed out, which I would highly recommend you do......

Are you talking about how the receiver mounts to the plate that it sits on? If so, there is no screw. Just double sided tape.

View attachment 1149

Furthermore though, again, these are things you can find when you look at the manual. I'm curious why, even though I've pointed this out multiple times, that you refuse to look at it.
Ithanks x n why I refuse to use it no reason usually I look threw the parts list! And when I do use manual I don't see theses diagrams for instance I click on engine n nothing comes up!

The receiver pack does not get screwed down.... if you bother looking at it is pretty obvious that it sits in the box right behind the receiver.....
many of your questions could be answered with just a little common sense and looking at the manual, if you do not have one it can be downloaded and printed out, which I would highly recommend you do......
Thanks for ur help jam racing 1

your not bugging us but a lot of the questions you ask are easily answered with common sense and looking through the manual.

your not bugging us but a lot of the questions you ask are easily answered with common sense and looking through the manual.
I should of looked better now I got the manual downloaded hope its better for some reason it wouldn't down load but I got her now thanks again

Members online

No members online now.
Back