Part number engine mount bolt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aguiquin

hi newbie here, i am trying to change my clutch bell, in the process of removing the engine i stripped the allen head of the bolt. If i ever removed this i am pretty sure i would need new ones to replace them.

Thank you for the help.

hi newbie here, i am trying to change my clutch bell, in the process of removing the engine i stripped the allen head of the bolt. If i ever removed this i am pretty sure i would need new ones to replace them.

Thank you for the help.
The part number for the stock savage x 4.6. Is z517.

hi thank you for the response. i forgot i actually replaced the engine before with a 5.9. i bought the z517 and it is way smaller. does anybody know is the part number for the 5.9 engine mount?

thanks for the help.

So you need the part number for the bolts that hold the 5.9motor to its motor mount? If so its z544. If you need the Allen bolts that hold the motor mount to the truck it is z792

i think it is that allen bolt that the motor mount to the truck. that's the one the can be seen and needs to be loosen from under the truck.

thank you.

to save ordering them just take a trip to the hardware store and buy 4x8mm socket head cap screws.....

Latest posts

Members online

Back