Part II

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandNewSavvy

Good morning, my Savage Brothers!
I took part of mI hope last video, and added to it, making a Part II. I hope you like it. I'm sure I'll get better.

Here is a pairing of a little refresh I’m doing. Ya my Hobao Mac*28..the engine I learned on. This engine has -15 Gallons of hard-running, and hours or inept maintenance (as I learned.
In fact, to this day, I am still confident a piece -2mm long of zip tie fell in the crank when I was having to exhume the sleeve once. I never found the piece anywhere —and I wrench in a very clean area with soft white cotton towels Underneath etc.
Succinct version: it’s very resilient engine I got it to rock a few years ago, determined what it needed, and am now back to show out with it. EVERYTHING is original, save for
1. Bearings. I went seas and out ceramic in as the price was similar. The existing were really bad.
2. Shins. Last time ran it I had lost the shims..but they were bad any way
3! Pipe. The stock pipe is component, so won’t run it. But it’s characteristic s are that of torque pipe so starting with a 2013.
4. Clutch: I took two of the carbon off and put on two med alum shoes (both VP Pro).two2 1.0mm and one 1.05mm spring.
I really like taking old engines and reconditioning them to see how I can get it. I am going to try it in my Savage. Curious if anyone else runs it in their Savage and if so how did it do?

Last edited:
NICE its crazy how long these engines last. It would be neat know what the most gallons of fuel has been ran threw a stock engine.

Latest posts

Members online

Back