Overhaul imput

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadow6223

I'm looking at doing a serious overhaul on my savage and i was looking for imput on the things i have come up with so far sorry non are links

from neweramodels.com

Aluminum Bulkhead HSV330,HSV331
Aluminum Bulkhead Support HSV340SD
Aluminum Skid Plate HSV320SD,HSV321SD
Aluminum Bumper support HSV324,HSV325
Titanium Bumper HSV323T,HSV322T
Lower Chassis Brace HSV212

from rcplanet.com

Low CG Racing Chassis Set HP 87248
Heavy Duty Heat Sink HP 86399
Stainless Steel Screw Kit RE 6701
Aluminum Clutch Shoes HP 87196

and from rcxshop.com

Transmission Case SAV1038
Shock tower SAV1028
Differential Case SAV1011

and I'm looking for imput on brakes since i warped the ones that came stock on my 4.6

any questions about an item pm me or just leave it in your reply

Thanks for any imput

Don't know if I'd go with aluminum bumpers, first crash and they're toast....my .02.....Otherwise, take plenty before and after pics to post in the Member's Project section....

i agree on the aluminum bumpers but what i was looking at was titanium do you still say the same thing about first hit and poof there goners

yeah, instead of bending, the titanium will snap...Ask ]-[0pa]0ng about Titanium parts, lol....He goes through plenty of them...

alright thanks should i stay with the plastic front and rear skids too

look for a product from DA Racing on ebay.....]-[0p and I have those on our trucks are are pretty stout....

intigy skids

hey on the front and rear skids, i have the purple intigy's and both of mine have bent from my wrath but not broken and i easily bent them back, BUT the bumper screws on the top broke off easily so its a toss up man. the plastic ones are way stronger but the intigy ones look bad a$$ when they are on. I have got spares though, so when mine do break it can be fixed in less than an hour.

wow, see, Integy Group Buys can get u some good parts....lol....j/k, shameless product plug, lol

alright so I'm definitly going with plastic skids and bumpers what do you all think of the other stuff?

WOW. IMO it all looks get except for the bumpers and such. I wish I had enough money for all of that stuff.

the alluminum bulkheads and center skid are great!!! my next buws will be the diff covers and the control arms! one of these days......

great thanks for all the imput i just need to finalize the order and get those parts in ill be sure to post some after photos sorry no befores my car is in pieces like it came in the box

speaking of finalizing the order any suggestions on brakes the stock dual discs warped and also imput on cb and spurs i destoryed my steel cb and spur when i blew a clutch bearing

Latest posts

Members online

Back