Outrageous!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkducky

Price of fuel are crazy high. Got a gallon of Byron for 45 bucks and after 5 sessions of runs my gallon is almost all gone. Anyone feeling my pain? Where can I get Byron 30% gen 2 race for cheap?????!!!!!

Same here in the UK, £28+ (around $45 US) for a US gallon of Byrons 25% and i can quite easily do a gallon in an afternoon, if my diff's last an afternoon lol.

here in ohio i can get a gallon of bryons for $29.99, and i feel that is too high. So ya i feel your pain if you are spending arround $45.00. but to run through a gallon in an afternoon has me puzzeld. a gallon can last me a month and i run every day it is nice out. i would have to say you are way rich lean that fule hog out, i bet you have a nice puddle under it when its sitting still

here in canada the small "quart" not gallon is $14.00 so not cheap here either lol

IN the part of Virginia i live in, [ Bristol ] a gallon of Byron 20% cost 35.99 and the nearest hobby shop is a sixty mile drive one way. The owner of the hobby shop has an advantage on the nitro users.:cussing:

Latest posts

Members online

Back