Oregon/Washington Bashers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcaircraftnut

I live in Portland Or, anybody else in this area? Need more bashers to go tear up stuff with.

I bash and fly RC airplanes too. I live south of you in Eugene. What kind of planes do you own?

Mostly 3D profiles and a few scale warturds. Got a Folker D7 and a Tiger moth in the bones waiting to be finished up, a P51 in 1/12th scale as well as a Spitfire in 1/12th scale. All those are up for sale ATM but I don't think Ill get em sold anytime soon due to the weather, LOL. Currently flying a StickIt 5 and a SPA3D Coroplast airplane.

I love SPAD Planes. I have a "bat" plane. Its literally made from a plastic baseball bat from the $ store and a little coro sign material. its a great little flier with a Blue Wonder outrunner and a 3S LiPo.

I mainly fly parkfliers. My biggest plane is a Miss Moravia by Scorpio. Its blue and green and has an AUW of just about 2lbs. I just converted it over to brushless with a big ol 480 outrunner that gives me around 55oz of thrust with a 10" prop at about 29A. Awesome looking plane too.

Here is a 3D bat plane I made for a buddy of mine...
2rmkqvq.jpg

Mojos3-1.jpg

Mojos1.jpg

Mojos4-1.jpg

The red one I sold a buddie who cant build them as I wanted an upgrade. The yellow one met an untimely demise due to a battery connector failure in flight. Ill post up a pick of the carnage in a min, lol.
:chainkiller:

PoorMojo001.jpg

PoorMojo002.jpg

PoorMojo003.jpg

This plane went in at over 100 mph, look at the hole in the hardpan parking lot. I was pretty upset that my day was over to fly that bird, but moreso that I lost an out of production supercharged YS 1.20 4 stroke that was just broke in. poop

I have another one of the big ones. Same kit built better and lighter. Just need some $$$ for a new engine and some new radio gear for it. I need a newer high end radio for it, but I don't have one that I like yet. I got one I thought was gonna do it, but ended up deciding to step up to a better one for it as well as my future needs.

Latest posts

Members online

Back