oops,i broke it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geronimo

ROLL TIDE
I've flipped it, rolled it, did 20+ ft jumps, added a few cart wheels, even hit a tractor plow at full throttle, and nothing more than a turn buckle , to pop back on, but today i finlly busted it, cracked my A-arm and possibly have diff damage. i was begining to question my bashing skills. but, the deed is done, and i can consider myself a basher now....:coolkid01:
100_15381.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
good job man, its the one and only place u will be congratulated on braking something.

awesome bashing session =) bad driver

o yea it was cool, thought my 7year old ****ed his self, on the way home, all he kept saying was how mad his mom was gonna be, he went straight in and told on me, i sware she's got him brain washed.

very nice. i keep a box full of all the parts ive broken so i can go back and remember all the good fun....and how much money i have sunk into these things. :p

Great job on the A arm! The HPI ones like the break right there. Looks like a good time to upgrade to RPM arms, at least in the front.

o yea it was cool, thought my 7year old ****ed his self, on the way home, all he kept saying was how mad his mom was gonna be, he went straight in and told on me, i sware she's got him brain washed.

yes u gotta love kids eh? well when they still cant talk that is..lmao

very nice. i keep a box full of all the parts ive broken so i can go back and remember all the good fun....and how much money i have sunk into these things. :p
I use to do the same thing. but the box got to big and I really don't like to think of how much i spend anymore.. lol
welcome to the bash and break club hahaha

Just an update, final carnage includes
pinion gear
busted a-arm
not going to take,fulcredit for the pinion,because i did buy the truck used, so its a 50/50.
But, I did start my busted bucket, think i'm off to a good start.
100_15431.jpg

100_15421.jpg

100_15451.gif

100_15461.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Back