Ontario Bashing Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kvnnets

Like the title says. So whos in? I want to get as many people as posible and we can go from there. Club shirts, Club website. Any other ideas.

SADSACK. Shoot me a PM.

Ok. So SADSACK and myself are shooting for next season as this one is almost done. Spread the word Gentlemen. It's open season for all Ontario bashers Starting May 2010.

yes guys if we can put this together for next spring- summer I'm thinking it will be a blast, so use this thread if you know of any good bash spots around that we would be permitted to use that you have found as we need all the help we can get!!

COOL!! thanks.. i just think it would be awsome for a group of us maybe bashing all day then a BBQ in the evening possibly....... will work on it as time goes on..........

+1 add me to the list.

There is a place in Milton. (nitro heaven??) I have not been there but looks great. R/C TV did a show on this last year. I think there is enough interest to get this moving. MAY is very soggy. Let it dry up a bit maybe? Shoot for JUNE/JULY???

+1 add me to the list.

There is a place in Milton. (nitro heaven??) I have not been there but looks great. R/C TV did a show on this last year. I think there is enough interest to get this moving. MAY is very soggy. Let it dry up a bit maybe? Shoot for JUNE/JULY???

Sounds like a plan.

in hamilton there is a hobby shop it is called ferarro quads and hobby at 905 385 2733 you can reach them

also i have been to nitro heaven a bit hard to find but FUN

in hamilton there is a hobby shop it is called ferarro quads and hobby at 905 385 2733 you can reach them

also i have been to nitro heaven a bit hard to find but FUN

hmm ill have to check that out if been from Hamilton to Barrie looking for good hobby shops :)

SkyCraft Hobbies, Action Hobbies, Hobby Place, BigBoys with Cool Toys, Johns Hobbies, & Ideal Hobbies :)

all great places..

to be honest though i do most of my rc shopping at great hobbies and just order the items,they have pretty much everything you need and great customer service

yes they do,thats how i deal with them actually,my bank charges me $6.50 for a money order anyway so the $6.50 charge for C.O.D. isnt bad so i just do all my orders that way.

so what is up candian bashers i got a rs4 with a os .18 and am loving it drifts at 40mph

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back