One wheel won't spin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mariusddddd

hey guys. Just got this car and its awesome. But the thing is. Something happened today. And now the one wheel won't spin. Will upload pictures and video.

still no good, but you may have broken something inside the differential and thats causing the wheel to not spin.....

I can see your videos, IDK why Jam can't. Anyway, I'm not sure what it is you're trying to demonstrate there?

One side is turning and the other isn't?

Turned off the rock music, rewatched, sounds like you need to rebuild your diff.

Looks like you have 2 problems, one is probably the servo went bad and the other looks like the front differential is broken

I fixed so that the stearing Works good. The dogbone was not all the way on. Now everything spins around. But i noticed my antenna has been cut off and now it can only stear not accelerage or reverse

glad to see it works, u may have to put an o-ring in the drive cup to tighten the dogbone. ur antenna may b the problem, but as long as it's not all the way removed, it should still work. I would read the manual and see what the yellow light is. I'm not sure if that's normal or not. u might just have ot ajust the esc. also, be sure that the batterys in the truck and the tx are good.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back