One way bearings

I need a one way bearing for my savage with an o.s .30vg with the roto start. Is it the 14mm hpi one way?

Kwikuk

Could try taking to a local bearing merchant. I’ve been to mine with all the wired ones in the past from classic boat outboards to power tools!

Worth a shot

Could try taking to a local bearing merchant. I’ve been to mine with all the wired ones in the past from classic boat outboards to power tools!

Worth a shot
Yeah I was thinking the same thing actually. I have a bearing place I deal with here and am going to go speak to them about it. See what happens

olds97_lss

All you really need to do is figure out the ID/hex and height of the hex. I looked a long time ago when I ran the OS21RG and OS15CV-R(X), they both ran the same bearing. Was over 15 years ago and I never bought a micrometer... I really need to get one of those.

From what I recall though, the bearing isn't squeezed into a hex like some are. The case/hex of the bearing is formed more so around the bearing. With ones like the traxxas and some HPI OWB's, you can punch out the bearing itself and then red-locktite/punch a new one back in the hex.

Well, the OS bearing may be pressed in there, but it doesn't appear they make it easy to get it back out.