One day i took my savage x out for a rip the first pass it ran fine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crowrc

One day i took my savage x out for a rip the first couple passes it ran fine, but then i started reving in bursts, every time i would give it some good throttle i thought it was the batteries but not the case checked the receiver and the wire, thinking it could have been the gas mabey some water got in there because it ran great for the first couple passes but then started reving crazy i even turned all my needles back flush and started over but still same effect anyone have any suggestions on this.

no i checked that as well unless all of the ones i have are ****ty mabey ill buy some more anyone else have this problem?

it depends on what type of plug you use also the plug you use which woukd either be hot, medium cold, or cold depends on the percentage your nitro is and how big the engine is i would ask your LHS what they recommend

yah its wierd how its doing that it used to run fine but, ill have to take it into the old lhs and open the wallet again lol
Its obviously something, i just have to find out what before my warrnaty runs out from hpi.

this hobby is expensive i spent $200 within a week for new parts and stuff also mine shop charges a few bucks for labor but its worth it in the end

Did by chance somthing shift and cause metal on metal so the servo is glitching? Or is there some kind of interferrance causing glitching? Both those could cause that.

What type of motor? and what type of hpi carb? my carb on my .25 had a vaccuum leak. It only had three adjustments. My buds 4.6 has four one flat screw opposite the throttle return to the servo arm. Or just under the fuel intake. this screw just walked its way in. It should be flush as well.
I know you said you readjusted your screw back to factory but hey Its worth mentioning.

sounds to me like your tuning is set for when the engine is cold, once it gets up to temp its changing hence the performance change

Members online

Back