on / off switch location

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NITROMITE

hey guys i just bought a new battery /servo box and a on/off switch.. i was wondering were you guys are putting the switch @ so it is easy to get to and wont get in the way of the other stuff in the box 'battery ,servo and such! its the savy 21 and the box is for the 21 or 25 thanks

Change to the x box. If you are going to do a mid-tank at some point buy a rpm box and put your receiver and on off swithch on the side of the tvp.

Their was no place to put it that i know of. Their was never a box lid, cover or switch when i bought the truck used. so i wasnt sure where they go, but i just cut a hole in the top and mounted it their.
sorry max sometimes I'm not good @ explaining myself..
mynitro069.jpg

hey no reason to be sorry i just asumed you had all the parts to the box is all...theres supposed to be 3 parts to a box.... the lid the bottom and a plate that goes inside that holds the switch and the rx... but you did good with the switch ... nice job....

heres a few pics of a comnplete box with the switch tray .. there not very clear sorry ...

080109_080700.jpg

080109_080701.jpg

080109_080800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i bought a new tray with all three parts, but my old one never had the top part or switch..

But ok i see were i should have mounted it, the back side facing the mill.
oh well it works fine on the top. but thanks ill know for the the next time..

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back