old lady tore my savy apart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NITROMITE

well you guys no how it goes. ive been having a hard time($) she (the devil) said the savy had to go.... blah blah, blah.
well sad thing is the one that i pay attention to the most is missing, like she has just bashed away! or ran away.

so i start looking every ware cant even find her controller. the devil is swearing "i don't know where the stupid thing is"

bottom line i kicked her out! just look at the damage i found parts of my baby in the frount yard backyard and even on the roof! I'm still finding her! just found a peice in the kitchen! :cry:

destroyed005.jpg

destroyed006.jpg

destroyed010.jpg

Good story and all but what yea building ?

you got me, i saw the box of parts and thought what a good chance for a fib.

in redoing my diffs so i tore her down and putting it back peice by peice just to clean her up and replace anything that may be broke or stripd out . any ideas while i got it in a box

Last edited by a moderator:
:stickpoke: My only idea is put that ribbed pipe back up on the roof where yea found it

too funny.... since its already tore apart.. start converting it all to a x ...battery box. diffs bulk heads... new pipe.. ,,its ok to keep the shiny 25 tvp;sw I'm probly the only redneck that switched out my x tvp's to the 25's lol... anyways get to building and cleaning.....lol

lol i like the ribded pipe works well with the axil .28. but i would never use mt 21 for a organ donner it is by far my favorite rc i have ever owned if anything i would keep it and by another 21
i just think the 21 and 25 are the toughest savages ever except the damn diffs, thats why its tore apart and getting the four gear diffs. she will be back together soon enough and fior now i will drive my girls 25. lol

Dude, that is awesome!! Are you saying that your female tore apart your truck and you told her to get out of the house?

You are a man amongst men for getting rid of the female!! :highfive:

no i dident kick her out. it was a story sorry. the savage is getting new doffs and gone throu from the ground up bearings,bushings.screws and all. but it wont be long and she may just be gone if that makes ya feel better..

any girls on this forum??lol

Well it was just a story, but it does say where women belong in the relationship. J/K (or am I)

Anyway I was tired while reading or was just so blown away while I was reading I must not have paid attention to the entire thread, my bad!

lol.... just read your story to the missus and told her what to expect if that ever happens..... i think i will forget to tell her the part where you were joking =)

Latest posts

Members online

Back