Old bash videos from when all I ran was nitro.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olds97_lss

HPISF Supporter
I had uploaded these to youtube years ago, but the quality is so bad that it's laughable. I found the source on an old drive for some of them and rebuilt them using current software and a bitrate that is watchable at least, even if it is 4:3.

Back then, my computer did not like editing large files, so I would push to record and push to stop on many jumps, which ended up losing the leading edge of the video or the trailing... Then I'd splice together 100 small files. Also, SSD's weren't that large and were not nearly as cheap as they are now. So, I didn't have space to just record for 20 minutes straight like I do now, then edit it all out later.

At least some of it is amusing. ;)

Last edited:
Now that I have a decent camera, I might try and get my nitros out more next spring. Pretty sure I lost my bashing buddy, he moved 40 miles away. So, will just be a lot of single truck stuff now.

No doubt I hope I get to run my a good bit this year I have 4 trucks that I need to get tuned in lil excited n a tad scared I just hope that my octane don’t give me a fit like some of the stories I have read lol...

Latest posts

Members online

Back