OFT Racing's SMF Tribute - The cutting room floor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MotoPsycho

I have promised several members a much better view of the day we bashed for the SMF Tribute contest.

I originally used a trial version of a video converter that placed a watermark on the video every 15 seconds. I didn't want it to show on the vid, so I had to cut almost all of "the good stuff" out.

Anyway, here is a much better, unadultorated version - for your enjoyment!!!

-Moto

|||

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome vid . Better then the first for sure ...
That deer was wondering what the Hell you guys were doing, I am surprised it didn't take off sooner.. Stupid mule deer !!

Hawg did a great job of filming, You really beat that truck does it even still run? besides the tire rod what all broke?

Good video.. looks like you gave that truck some hell. I'm surprised it kept on going after taking all them cartwheels down the side of that hill

Awesome vid . Better then the first for sure ...
That deer was wondering what the Hell you guys were doing, I am surprised it didn't take off sooner.. Stupid mule deer !!

Hawg did a great job of filming, You really beat that truck does it even still run? besides the tire rod what all broke?

Yeah, the deer was stoopid - but because it was right during the rut. As far as the truck.... The tie rod was it... and the body, but that was all.

Good video.. looks like you gave that truck some hell. I'm surprised it kept on going after taking all them cartwheels down the side of that hill

The tie rod actually broke at the very end of that last cartwheel - as it slammed into the drivers door of my co-workers work truck. OOPS! good thing it's just an oilfield company truck!

LOL, I was watching that part.. looked like It got some momentum before It slammed into the side of the truck. I figured thats where something happen, looked pretty raw..

nice vid moto, like the deer i whould have chased it with the truck

I added a dialup link to the vid as well - guess not everybody wants to sit through 20 minutes of "buffering" to watch 30 seconds of video - then "rinse, lather, repeat"

It has a lot more compression, so should work good for slower connections.

Clicky for slow connections!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back