Official Hot Bodies Ve8 Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frddyj

67535.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

001.jpg

modelexpo.jpg

[youtube]<object width="980" height="765"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8P7sop7fhIs&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8P7sop7fhIs&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="980" height="765"></embed></object>[/youtube]​

Last edited by a moderator:
here's my review
I LOVE IT! GET ONE NOW!
lol.. jp ill write one when i find some time to, just been busy lately

honestly i like it without the mech brakes, on the track you barely use brakes so it really just adds unnecessary weight.

honestly i like it without the mech brakes, on the track you barely use brakes so it really just adds unnecessary weight.

This is a very good point.

See, now ive heard the opposite / you use your brakes more on the track than bashing.

I myself haven't raced but ive heard racers say that brake bias is essential to tune the brakes so you can drive it hard into turns, use your brakes, control your steering and then hammer out of the turns to give you faster lap times.

Brake bias is prolly why Revo pwns Savages on the race track.

On that line of thinking, it would make sense that HPI capitalize on it and add mechanical braking as an advantage over other b/l buggy's.

Must come down to personal preference of the individual racer :dunno:

so if i want to use 2 2s lipos vorza is way to go not ve8?

not sure where you're going with this, but you can just buy or make a 2-1 adapter and stack your batts in the tray.

vorza and ve8 prob use a similar (if not same) tray.

Latest posts

Members online

Back