Novak Ballistic 8.5/Havoc 3s Brushless Blitz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Os.savageboy

Even though my truck is already done Freddy had asked me to do a thread on my blitz! The truck was completed before the Blitz section arived and i also thought it would be cool to share it with you guys!
Here is the run down,

Truck- Stock Blitz
Charger- Dynamite Passport Ultra LiPo charger
Battery- Dyamite 2600 2s LiPo for now till i buy the maxamp 6000 2s LiPo
Motor/ESC- Havoc 3S/Ballistic 8.5 Brushless combo- This thing is amazing!
Radio- Airtronics Mx-3x 2.4 compititon pistol grip- Great price and performs amazing!
steering sevo- I cant remember what it is but ik its a hitec for sure just not which one!

Comming soon- Proline Ford F150 Body for the Blitz and Maxamps battery and also some new wheels and tires

Here are some pics- The Truck is Dirtier than i usually have it!

DSC_04131.JPG

DSC_0414.JPG

DSC_0415.JPG

DSC_0418.JPG

DSC_0416.JPG

DSC_0422.JPG

DSC_0417.JPG

DSC_0419.JPG

DSC_0421.JPG

DSC_0423.JPG

DSC_0424.JPG

I have not had this truck on the track yet because my lhs is currently running dirt oval. I will have it out when i take my savage down to race on the outdoor offroad track at leisure hours rc in jolliet illinois! Thanks For looking

This Blitz looks like it means serious business with that system.

id love to see some vid.

hear your pros / cons

Looks good O S

This Blitz looks like it means serious business with that system.

id love to see some vid.

hear your pros / cons

Thanks Guys!

Never even drove it with the stock system~ lol i installed this before i ever ran it and sold the stock stuff! This system is amazing! It takes off so fast and sometimes i wish my savage could do this because its so instant with no lag! I am impressed with how easy it is to tune and modify things and it works great!
I will try and get some vids this weekend!

You got two builds going on =D
Looks good OS, maybe next year ill have a FLUX rockout

good job BTW

Thanks Brandon! This build was already completed before the Blitz thread wasw here! I enjoy this truck alot and hope to get some huge air and some quick lap times this summer!

Can we get an update on this Os? I'm lookin to get the same B/L system for my blitz except with the 17.5t motor so I can still race in the stock class. Thanks in advance.

Can we get an update on this Os? I'm lookin to get the same B/L system for my blitz except with the 17.5t motor so I can still race in the stock class. Thanks in advance.

I got a vid the other day just got to put it together and download it to youtube and i will probably do that this weekend. I have been so busy i haven't been back hear for a month or so!

Tyler

guys this weekend i will put a little vid together. sorry for not updating this but school has been so busy and thats a little more important..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back