Nova 1.5in wheel extensions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun

i just recieved my nova 1.5in wheel extensions and installed them on my savage x.. installation was fairly easy after the morning coffee lol lol all i can say is WOW its got a nice wide stance now!!!View attachment 2339

P.S.. once the weather cooperates i'll run my sav x and let you all know how much better it handles and any thoughts i have on these!!!

yep sure will!! nova uses the higher grade 7075-T6 alum for these so apparently there supposed to hold up really well!! i may have went overboard with the total 3 inch widening but it shouldnt flip over very easy anyway lol

i just recieved my nova 1.5in wheel extensions and installed them on my savage x.. installation was fairly easy after the morning coffee lol lol all i can say is WOW its got a nice wide stance now!!!View attachment 2339

P.S.. once the weather cooperates i'll run my sav x and let you all know how much better it handles and any thoughts i have on these!!!
i'll be keepin' a close eye on the 'reviews' section after you get some run/bash time on them....:stickpoke:

:Radioactive:I want those too

go bash them up and let us know

shaun i would like to know how the suspension parts hold up with these extensions installed. with the extra leverage the tires will have on them now. ill bet the handling far outwieghs the durability issues tho.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back