North eastern NC Anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes the Dirty Diggers hang out in grandy and sometimes dennis andersons let us know we play every weekend somewhere

Dennis is a little out of the way for me but i could make it one day. so far as any time within the next month the only things i will have running (won't last long) will be an e-revo and an Associated t3. all my other monsters are undergoing winter renovations. check out my pic thats a t-maxx on my bench. whats left of it.

NoLimit RC of VA

My place in NC is Hertford (Beech Springs). If you have a SAVAGE (you better), let me know what parts you need and IT WILL be running in time to race. If i cannot get it running, Then I will make sure you have a truck.

No Limit Baby

Justin, Do you think there is any reason why a neighbors SAVAGE should not be running? If someone that has a SAVAGE, and wants to compete in a No Limit event, I will do everything I can to make sure it happens.

But, if if you do have to run the other kind, you will still have fun. There are only 2 reasons that I miss a No Limit event: Crewing at Monster Jam or out of the country.

Benjamin "BOBO" Winslow

Ben, even if people have a broken savage, bring it, we will hook it up. With HPISF and HPI being there, we will fix any Savage so it can be run.
I'll have to add NL to the world entries to 2009. That will be 4+ countries :) A good frind of mine is in hertford/eliz. city and he has a track. LMK if u want to bash.

sorry the next truck in the garage will be a savage. b/c i was'nt planning to go 2 the next nlva event i went ahead and started my winter rebuilds on all my trucks for next season. When i get my savy i guess i can look forward to all your support.

Glad to hear you'll be there BoBo. Jacob, the only reason you won't be at the Dec race is your chicken-cluck cluck.

No Limit of VA

When you are ready to buy an HPI SAVAGE X or XL, go see Randy Morris @ Debbies RC World in Chesapeake, VA. Tell him the guy with SAVAGE pulling truck sent you.
But until then, your truck does not have to be perfect to compete. Having a great time with great people is what RC monster truck people do. All I can say is you never know what will happen (or who will show up at a No Limit event).
If you need a ride let me know. As long as my plane arrives by Fri evening, I will be leaving Hertford, NC, Sat morning for VA.

you're the one that could'nt get that stone crusher to beat my STOCK Associated t3 at the mj. if i could enter that bring it on. I might be able to go i won't know until day before. the chicken comment just earned you a race asap, i did'nt say however what you'll be running against. just be warned to all (pedestrians and other forms of innocent onlookers) nlva i will be coming in force to every event in 09.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey dude...i'm in ahoskie......shoot me a pm if you want to get up sometime!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back