Nolan's HPI Baja 5b SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frddyj

finally got around to snapping a few pics. don't remember this motor and pipe having this much power when it was in my baja. wonder if it has something to do with switching over to full synthetic oil

IMAG0070.jpg

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

IMAG0073.jpg

Hop up list:

Silverback bead locks
proline front foams.
new bearings all around
Tony's screw kit.
Darksoul axle extender kit
Threshhold Umbrella shields
Killer bee kill switch v1
Killer shock limit cables.
Darksoul shock orings
fullforce rc shock covers.
GBE Velocity stack
Full Outerwears set.
Turtle quick diff tranny
Turtle shock braces front and rear
Turtle rear plate
Turtle front brace
Hostile boots.
Darksoul servo saver complete

(you'd be surprised the deals you can get on used parts on hbf).

ps.

we also have a set of toxic green windows from pitdawg to contrast the orange.

he drove it before dinner in the yard and then after dinner we picked up my dad and went to the soccer field and tore up the dirt road there.

nolan hit both me & my dad on separate occassions, gravel sprayed us and broke the front piece on his body....... loved it.

he drove it before dinner in the yard and then after dinner we picked up my dad and went to the soccer field and tore up the dirt road there.

nolan hit both me & my dad on separate occassions, gravel sprayed us and broke the front piece on his body....... loved it.

nice sounds like fun. i have already learned you want to be wearing sunglasses or safety glasses when there are a bunch of bajas runing, just to avoid the inevitable dirt in the face lol. how did he break the front body piece? i don't think i have ever seen that broken before( lots of reading and looking at pictures on other forums).

like father like son, hey fred? awsome baja i bet he's having a blast with it!!

looks very good fred. Tell him hes got a very nice baja. I hope he appriciates it. Only i know how much time i spent working for mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back