Nitro Kill Switch

rebuild

put a fresh RC10GT build into a curb on the first tank of break in do to battery pack going dead , its hard to no even what to say after seeing fresh build out of the blue go wide open into a curb , and yes I did say that LOL , I'll be trying one out soon and from the pic's I see on here should be easy to zip tie from truck to truck , only one thing is it basher approved

here is a pic of my RC10GT after the second rebuild LOL

rebuild

Well I havnt used the nitro kill switch but I do know the gas kill switch is definately basher approved. Kills the truck due to any radio issue
have you tryed the gas kill switch on one of your nitro trucks , and thanks for replying with some good info

Mickey

just me
No the gas kill switch grounds out the coil so you have no spark. The nitro kill switch stops the flow of fuel. I'll see if I can get Kent from killer rc to chime in here soon.

rebuild

No the gas kill switch grounds out the coil so you have no spark. The nitro kill switch stops the flow of fuel. I'll see if I can get Kent from killer rc to chime in here soon.
I did some reading on how the nitro switch works just was'nt sure about the gas switch , I pick up a nitro switch in a few weeks and bash test it the same time I do the FLM , IRC test this spring