Nitro cleaner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbd

Does nitro cleaner degrade plastic or rubber parts ?

Denatured alcohol is safe for everything, why buy nitro cleaner that is so spendy, but yes it is safe for most things I believe, what does it say on the can ??

NOPE , but I do trust in most hobby manufacturers and products they sell, but as I said Deantured alcohol is safe for EVERYTHING except electronics :lmao:

See perfect example.

Meanwhile I go to the hardware store and buy a gallon of denatured alcohol and put in my own spray bottle for 12 bux a gallon which lasts a LOOOOOOONG time

I didn’t know they had RC’s down under ! I just assumed everyone was from the USA. . Except for me of course !

I just seen this post, I tell you what works an absolute dream! And very low cost!... Soapy water and WD40 mixes together! Leaves the model looking pristine! Especially with these big block engines leaving oily residue on the model after a bash, love it!

I just seen this post, I tell you what works an absolute dream! And very low cost!... Soapy water and WD40 mixes together! Leaves the model looking pristine! Especially with these big block engines leaving oily residue on the model after a bash, love it!
I've heard this one before!! Never tried it tho, might have to give it a go some time

I am new so don’t get bent when I ask this do ya rinse this mix off with water or what is process want to clean my rigs and was gonna buy some cleaner but didn’t know what to get but I will get what Halert71 said to mix up just need to know what to do with it after spray on just wipe off????

I just use a tooth brush and a rag to wipe off. The simple green helps clean, the denatured alcohol helps clean and evaporate. And the WD-40 leaves the plastic shiny. No need to rinse off with water.

I spray my mixture on, brush heavily dirty areas with an old toothbrush spray again till clean then blow off with compressed air to finish it off, afterward I clean the bearings if any are in need separately in denatured alcohol and reoil as needed...

@Vmansavage strongly recommend getting the rig dirty in winter!!
You may need to spend more time cleaning it afterwards but trust me it's worth it!
So long as you've done the proper measures to keep it as waterproof as possible, especially your servos and engine/motor & ESC

Drive, break, rinse, repeat ?
#edit#
Gotta fit repairs in the motto somewhere ?

Latest posts

Members online

Back