WTB nitro buggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

f1n3sse

Anyone have a nitro buggy for sale or trade? looking for an Ofna Ultra mbx comp, kyosho inferno or anything of the like, no traxxas please. I have a nice 60 size trainer plane with an OS Max 61 and 744 pipe with servos and new prop. strong mill starts easy runs real strong. I'd be willing to pay cash for a roller as well. let me know what you guys have.

i have a sport wrks turmoil high end buggy i would be willing to trade u pay spiin for ur and i pay 4 mine i am in canada tho it comes witha spare chasis and a front bluk head 3 sets of tires 2 street balder ones and and rear end almost complete i will shoot u pics let me know if u are intrested i can also include a sport wrks .26 with it bump box motor i idled 1 tank thur it bemp boxs are not 4 me so i will let it go all u need is header and pipe and servos i will incude they are plastic tho u will also need ur own bump box pm me some pics of the plane

Hey whats goin on! I got a mbx comp and just picked up stock lx 1.Wasnt goin to sell but if youre interested let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm working a deal with redneck at the moment. The deal depends upon how much this is going to cost me for shipping. if ups tells me they want $175 to ship I'll just sell locally and buy something with cash. i have to see first. btw how much you looking for for that mbx comp? is it a roller or do you have the stock mill. I don't like the force 26. consider selling it to me as a roller? I'll also be looking to get a radio in the next few weeks

I also have a Losi 8ight 1.0 in awesome shape - I am local to you so shipping would not be an issue.

Let me know if you are interested.

sorry bob, the only truggy I will consider is a d8t I don't like the losi 8t. really looking for a nice buggy roller so I can dump a 21vz-b in there and take shots at the moon

The mbx could be a roller. Not sure what $ would be. Its not inperfest cond. The front end is a little loose and probably could use brake cams. Letme know what you would offer. You don't want receiver correct!No mill,the one i would sell is the .26. Pm me w/ an offer.

Members online

Back