Newb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aardvarks

New to the forum and Rc cars in general. I bought a used rc that is slightly damaged but doesnt look to have been run much at all. My trouble is that I bought parts to replace the broken ones after reading that "Savage parts are interchangable," and found that my replacement parts don't fit...and are a bit larger than my stock/broken items.

ya theres a wealth of info here for you, welcome to the forum!!!

I'm hoping to figure out what exactly I have, and what I need to do to get it back together soon. The spindle and upper A-arms I have don't look like most I've seen, and thats what I need to replace. From poking around on Ebay, Ive found that the E-savage Carrier / hub and upper A-arms match the pieces that are broken. I am curious though, if Ive wasted my money buying the parts that I have...or if there is a way to use them, possibly strengthening my savage. They seem considerably "beefier."

Btw...is my photobucket link working?

Anyone have any ideas what model I have based on the pics, and why don't the new parts i ordered fit? Should I order another set of suspensions parts to match what is broken? Or, should I try to figure out how to use what I've bought...any idea on what all that would entail?

welcome A.V.

your rockin' the savage forum now :jamout: :drummer: rockout

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back