New Ramps Built

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jam Racing 1

HPISF Supporter
We just finished building 5 ramps for our upcoming bash next weekend July 29th 2017. we are starting up our Monster Truck Series for 2018 and these ramps will be part of that series along with a few car crush ramps yet to be built.....

I will update with some vids of our bash we are holding soon so keep your eyes open on this thread for more stuff to be posted.....

DSCN7698.jpg

DSCN7704.jpg

DSCN7705.jpg

DSCN7703.jpg

DSCN7702.jpg

DSCN7701.jpg

I will have some video also of our event so I will have that posted when we get it all finished editing and all.....

Never cared for flat ramps. Unsettled the rigs too much when at speed. They need to have a curve to them so it loads up the suspension better vs just slamming the truck into it.

Ok at lower speeds though. They do look nice.

We will be making one with a curve to it for bigger air, but these are for monster trucks (I would not want to get 8 or 10 ft of air under my ClodBusters, would likely bust it up pretty bad on the landing) :), 48" tire trucks and tough trucks for our 2018 Monster Truck series we will be doing, plus some wide car crush jumps also... there will be roundy round chicago style courses, side by side drag style races and freestyle where points are scored and timed, should be alot of fun with the bunch of guys we have to participate...

A few short vids of our bash area and the fun was had by everyone that showed up today....

All the kids and adults had a total blast playing today.... Crawling, running the trucks over the ramps and just hanging out having some much needed fun...... Met a few new guys who want to join in on our next bash day, was hot and dusty but all in all good fun had by all.....

You put up a hell of a bash session @Jam Racing 1! Love watching the Clod buster drive around, like watching a full size monster truck. Though I think you had more time on the lid than tires. :D

What's with the lack of nitro/ gas RCs?

You put up a hell of a bash session @Jam Racing 1! Love watching the Clod buster drive around, like watching a full size monster truck. Though I think you had more time on the lid than tires. :D

What's with the lack of nitro/ gas RCs?

Ya I am sure rusty driving the clod, we did not want to have nitros there this time. we had lots of new peeps and kiddos there and were not sure about running nitros yet, but never fear, we set up another play day and we will have nitros there as most of the guys want to see them run, so august 26th we will be doing another bash.
We met alot of local new guys thru our FB pages we have and everyone enjoyed all the fun.

Bash day tomorrow, been getting rigs ready, this time I am bringing the MMT and Savage to put on a bit of a show for some of the all electric guys, and bringing the Firestorm and the RC10T1 and of course the TF2 for a lil trail ride with the guys, should be alot of fun as long as the heat stays down and the air clears from all the smoke up here from fires to the north...

Looking forward to having some fun, will have vids and pics up next week sometime after I sort thru them all....

A few pics from last saturdays bash session, I had some vid of the Savage but it is on my sons phone and I can not get it off to load here, the MMT suffered a steering failure, both servos seem to be dead :DOH: so I did not get to run that one, The savage ran perfect though, my buddy was scared to run against me in a drag race and hid his MGT in the trailer from me :lmao:

I did run the Clod and my Stadium truck for awhile, it was hot and dusty with alot of smoke in the air which made my breathing difficult so I ended up leaving to come home a bit early.....

DSCN2124.jpg

DSCN2122.jpg

DSCN2121.jpg

DSCN2123.jpg

DSCN2125.jpg

DSCN2127.jpg

Airing out the Groundpounder Monster truck off the ramp...

DSCN2113.jpg

DSCN2131.jpg

DSCN2144.jpg

DSCN2147.jpg

My RC10 T stadium Tuff Truck airing it out off the ramps...

DSCN2142.jpg

DSCN2135.jpg

DSCN2109.jpg

One of the RedCat short course trucks catching some air, this one belongs to my oldest son...

All in all was a fun day even tho I didnt get vid of the Savage running, it sure was causing quite a ruckus out there and drawing a crowd as always....
I will try to get the vid off my sons phone if possible next week....
2 new servos on order for the MMT so it will be ready for next months bash day, we are going to setup across the area from where we have been playing, they just graded off a nice area and we asked if we could use that next time so it will be a bit less dusty I hope :)

Looks like a ton of fun us guys around the tri state area need to get together to Kick up some dust.

we setup a FB page and found quite a few local people that had no place to run, it is growing more everytime we meet up, new guys showing up and people off the highway are seeing our pits setup and stopping by to say hey and see if they can join in the fun.....

@NightFlier X4.6 I know your somewhat close to me. I don't know what all RC's your into but I am apart of a crawler group around the St Clairsville area.

I'm going to try the carpet racing this fall in another group I found on Facebook.

As far as monster trucks go they just don't seem as popular any more in our area. Maybe we can meet up sometime to run ours.

Really where at in st. C thats where i live. I have a sc truck two savages and a secret truck that ill post when i get it. I totally agree when you free I'm tied up this weekend.

A couple vids of the Savage at the last bash

we finished most of the ramps for Tuff Trucks and Monster Trucks yesterday, next will be car crush stacks and then we are all ready for 2018, next ramp will be the centerpiece for backflips and BIG air, it will be curved and setup in the middle of the courses we will be setting up....

DSCN2182.jpg

DSCN2179.jpg

DSCN2183.jpg

DSCN2186.jpg

DSCN2185.jpg

DSCN2184.jpg

Had our last event for the year, had a real course setup this time and the guys that made it had a good time...

DSCN2194.jpg

DSCN2193.jpg

DSCN2191.jpg

DSCN2190.jpg

DSCN2187.jpg

DSCN2188.jpg

we had Tuff Trucks, Monster Drags and Freestyle and a first for us the Feiyue Buggys and Quads, we did it last man standing and it was a ball.....

some freestyle for monsters

Feiyue racing

Perfect ending to the monster freestyle 1! :D

upload_2017-10-2_8-24-39.png......upload_2017-10-2_8-25-2.png.....upload_2017-10-2_8-25-27.png

I still like watching the clod the best. :cool:

Ya I prefer the ClodBusters to the GroundPounder also, and to top it off my ClodBuster took a couple wins in the Drag class against them also... and in Freestyle I did run the full 2 mins and actually won that also :D

Just got the PA system for our events, also can play MP3 and has an am/fm radio built in to boot it can hook up with a tablet via bluetooth and seems like it outta be a nice addition to our events......

DSCN2488.JPG DSCN2489.JPG DSCN2490.JPG

Latest posts

Members online

Back