[New Product] FLM Savage Tranny Forward Brushless Conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fx

Not sure how new this is but I didn't see anyone post it up. Seems like it may help some who are building FLUX's at the moment.

Fastlane Machine said:
trannyforwardsavagedetails.jpg

Innovative new "tranny forward" design transforms the nitro savage into a silent warrior. This full conversion kit lowers the Savage Center of Gravity, lengthens the wheelbase and mounts all components between the TVPs. Wheelbase is extended 1.9" from stock Savage length. Forward mounted transmission allows excellent front/rear weight balance while providing room within the tvps for most battery configurations. By securing the all components including the batteries within the tvps, the mass is central for quick transitional handling and maximum protection for the components.

Kit includes custom tvps, drive shafts, motor mount, battery mount allocations, speed controller mount, servo mounts (including brake servo), custom skid plate and all necessary hardware to perform the ultimate brushless savage conversion. Compatible with stock transmission and 3 speed transmission. Mini servo mount is also included to allow use of the reverse module.

Again sorry if this isn't incredibly new. BTW look at the driveshafts!

Sources- http://www.rc-monster.com/proddetail.php?prod=FLM49000TFsavage&cat=31
http://www.fastlanemachine.net/proddetail.php?prod=FLM49000&cat=22

Last edited by a moderator:
pretty kool. i like how it keeps the savage tranny. gotta love the flm products.

wouldnt mind seeing a truck all done up with this.

nice find paul, thx for posting.

no the mount comes with it this is a few years old there a quite a few guys over on RC-Monster that have used this. I thought bout using this but then I desided I would make my own parts to save a little money (not making them all but a few) But at least with my way ill keep the batt on the INSIDE!

no the mount comes with it this is a few years old there a quite a few guys over on RC-Monster that have used this. I thought bout using this but then I desided I would make my own parts to save a little money (not making them all but a few) But at least with my way ill keep the batt on the INSIDE!

got any links to a build thread on this piece?

btw- a few times you've mentioned a new build thread going on... where is the thread?

Ill have a thread going on later gotta wait for some of my carbon fiber from hobbycity to come it along with my xl plates but a thread will be soon

I always said if I built one Id go this way but I changed my mind. That is a few years old..

Fred its in a old issue of Rc driver Ill find it for you. I don't know of anyone that used this conversion kit on this forum

Latest posts

Members online

Back