New Motorsaver airfilter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Filter! Let Us Know How It Holds Out Against Keeping The Dirt Out! If It Works Out Good For You I Will Buy One!

Geez just add another item to my "Savage debt build" lol.

Looks good, definitely going to get one.

I hated the old one b/c it was a pain to put that "cap" back on also it broke easly ( I went threw 2 of them in 2 months) ever sence I have ran the hpi ones.. I didn't buy this yet just showing you guys the new filter

Last edited by a moderator:
Your local hobby shop is a great place to start.

Online, or magazine catalogue mail order is another good source.

If they do not have Motor Saver Filters yet, send them to our web site. Or, let us know and we will contact them anywhere in the world.

Contact us direct:

Email: [email protected]

Tel: (760) 723-7353

Fax: (760) 731-7011

Never had a problem with the sav90 , i think i'd still run an outer filter anyway , keep us posted .
SL63

I know motorsavers are some of the best filters.. But 40 bucks in 2 months HURT !! I am not ordering one of these YET Let me know if some one does

Your local hobby shop is a great place to start.

Online, or magazine catalogue mail order is another good source.

If they do not have Motor Saver Filters yet, send them to our web site. Or, let us know and we will contact them anywhere in the world.

Contact us direct:

Email: [email protected]

Tel: (760) 723-7353

Fax: (760) 731-7011

Did not think they would sell direct. I'll try and see if they will. J - buying another engine tomorrow. Shipping my truck out to John to work on and redo the entire truck. Anyway that is one nice looking air filter

It looks alot better then the old motorsaver.... i think i might give it a try and let you know how it works lol thanks for helping me find something to spend money on......

It looks alot better then the old motorsaver.... i think i might give it a try and let you know how it works lol thanks for helping me find something to spend money on......

Hey bud, I'm heading out to the Boerne Hobby shop in a few. I'm trying to find that saver. If I find them I'll let you know. If you find them let me know

Thanks

]-[0pa]0ng;76044 said:
Hey bud, I'm heading out to the Boerne Hobby shop in a few. I'm trying to find that saver. If I find them I'll let you know. If you find them let me know

Thanks

Sure thing ]-[op if i see something ill let you know........

When I go to work tomorrow I will see if the wholesalers have the new filter in stock. If they do I will order it and see how it goes.

ya i've heard good things about the motor saver filters and may try this one myself, thanks for the info jester!!!

thats sweet that they still have an all original savage 21 for pictures. design looks better then the old ones, with the old ones the front face would sometimes pop out durring racing thent he foam then ur engine would be dead

Looked at that SAV100 filter on Motorsavers site last week and tried to order one. No one I called knew it exsisted. E-mailed Motorsaver on Saturday and they answered back. On a Saturday!

Was told the big dist. like Tower and Horizon would be adding this number in the next two to three weeks and should have them in stock to ship thirty days after that.

Looked at that SAV100 filter on Motorsavers site last week and tried to order one. No one I called knew it exsisted. E-mailed Motorsaver on Saturday and they answered back. On a Saturday!

Was told the big dist. like Tower and Horizon would be adding this number in the next two to three weeks and should have them in stock to ship thirty days after that.

Thanks for the info Eddie you the man............

Sorry it took me so long to get back. But Great Plains and Horizon Hobby both have them listed on there site as Out of Stock. This basically means, they know about the new ones coming out, but have yet to place there order through motorsaver to get them in stock. I would expect the status to change within a week or so to On Order, and then In Stock. I will convenience my boss to bring in a couple and I will try them out once they are in stock.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back