New member introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ricmonro4

hey guys, name is Ricardo

Just got a Savage x 4.6. Had a tmaxx years ago and decided to get back into the hobby. I got the Savage used but previous owner only ran a couple tanks in it and then just stored it. It's super clean. Used it for about 2 days continuously and I think the OWB went out already. I'm over charging the batteries and I'm really considering the pull start conversion. What do you guys think? That's my Savage in the attached pic. If you guys can give me the pull start part number and the OWB part number I need too. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1432.PNG
    IMG_1432.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
hey guys, name is Ricardo

Just got a Savage x 4.6. Had a tmaxx years ago and decided to get back into the hobby. I got the Savage used but previous owner only ran a couple tanks in it and then just stored it. It's super clean. Used it for about 2 days continuously and I think the OWB went out already. I'm over charging the batteries and I'm really considering the pull start conversion. What do you guys think? That's my Savage in the attached pic. If you guys can give me the pull start part number and the OWB part number I need too. Thanks!
Welcome & Merry Christmas. Not sure of your engine. Is it a .21BB or the .25? Doesn't look like a .28 but I could be wrong. Anyway, there are lots of cats on here that can tell just by looking at it. If you could give me more info I may be able to help!

Welcome & Merry Christmas. Not sure of your engine. Is it a .21BB or the .25? Doesn't look like a .28 but I could be wrong. Anyway, there are lots of cats on here that can tell just by looking at it. If you could give me more info I may be able to help!

Hey merry Xmas to you too. Thanks. It's the F4.6. I'm not sure of the other numbers.

Well if it is a f4.6 then- hpi#107828 pull start & hpi#107829 one way bearing. You can also substitute the older F series pull start and 12mm one way bearing, not sure of the numbers at the moment I'm in Christmas Eve mode if you get my drift!

Well if it is a f4.6 then- hpi#107828 pull start & hpi#107829 one way bearing. You can also substitute the older F series pull start and 12mm one way bearing, not sure of the numbers at the moment I'm in Christmas Eve mode if you get my drift!
Thanks for the info! Merry Xmas !

So just ordered the pull start and the one way bearing and it should be here next week. I went to the local hobby store here in Torrance, CA and go myself a replacement OWB for the meantime. Thanks for all he advice guys!

Latest posts

Members online

Back