New meats on the Savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JVT73

Rims are Ofna MT 3 Splits # 81153 & Tires are HPI Dirt Bonz #4852. I included a half way pic for perspective. These rims really hang out there! I don't know what to call the offset other than Full offset? The hex mount is almost flush with the back of rim & makes the truck really wide. I like the stance, probably break more stuff now! Also, those hex adapters #101785 are listed for the Trophy Truggy 4.6 but they fit like a glove and they get rid of that purple.
IMG_0166.JPG IMG_0167.JPG IMG_0168.JPG IMG_0169.JPG IMG_0171.JPG IMG_0173.JPG IMG_0174.JPG

Man, that sure looks like a lot of extra leverage to bust stuff.

In the photo's of the two dirtbone tires, did you have the full offset and no offset rim? Guessing that was just for display purposes or did you run a different offset on the rear?

Man, that sure looks like a lot of extra leverage to bust stuff.

In the photo's of the two dirtbone tires, did you have the full offset and no offset rim? Guessing that was just for display purposes or did you run a different offset on the rear?
Yes, original factory no offset on rears and full on front for perspective. I'm thinking that the leverage may break things as well. As a bonus I have not glued them yet, still deciding what to do.

Yes, original factory no offset on rears and full on front for perspective. I'm thinking that the leverage may break things as well. As a bonus I have not glued them yet, still deciding what to do.
I meant these photo's, then after looking at them again, I realized one was just the back of the rim. lol
2016-1202-HPIBonesWideOffsetRims.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Back