NEW FLM Savage Build with ERCM Picco 28 + Lots of Spares

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rep99099

FLM Savage Build
FLM45100 - FLM Extended LCG TVP
FLM45110 - FLM Extended Center Skid
FLM45500 - FLM Servo Plate
FLM45700 - FLM Motor Plate
FLM46000 - FLM Server Mounts (Total of 4)
FLM48000 - FLM Drag Link
HPI102365 - HPI Big Bore Shocks (Plastic)
HPI73070 - HPI Graphite Brace Set
HPI85245 - HPI Wheelie Bar
HS-5625MG Hitec Servo
HS-5645MG Hitec Servo
GH Aluminum Server Saver
3 Speed Trans
BP Diffs
MotorSaver Filter w/ Outerwear
ERCM Picco.28 (no pipe) used maybe 1 gallon through it.
Spektrum DX3R Radio w/ receiver.

All of the above parts are brand spanking new except the motor and radio and the 5625 servo.

All that is needed is the throttle/brake linkage, some hubs and a pipe.

The midtank mod is using the CEN Radio Box and everything has been cut and modified on the box to fit.

I'm no longer into this hobby so ready to get rid of everything.
$650 shipped OBO for everything seen in the pictures to the Lower 48.
or trade for Xbox One bundle.

cen.JPG
IMG_20140809_170818.jpg
rc1.jpg
rc2.jpg
rc3.jpg

Last edited:
I know I do too, but if I was to buy that I am sure the wife would have my hide hanging here in my cave right beside it :) she thinks I have enuff toys

or willing to trade for a decent xbox one bundle :)

How much you want for the picco, motorsaver, battery and bead lock wheels and the 2 bodys? Might be willing to buy those separately if you want to part it out

I just want to get rid of everything, or keep everything. It doesnt do me any good to have to hold on to a bunch of random stuff from a part out or the time trying to part it out and sell it.

anyone got any input on where the best place would be to try and sell this? Is ebay the place to do it? I thought for sure I get interest here :)

Well I see them on E Bay at times.aint looked lately , but if money was not so darn tight I would sure be in the market..... Good Luck with it man.... unfortunately most things we put alot of money into these days is just for our own enjoyment.....

I have no idea what to ask for it. I am open for any offers as long as they aren't $50 ones lol.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HPI-Racing-...pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item2c8ab77dab

To be honest it is probably worth more as parts out there, there are not too many to compare it with, but I see ya getting close to what ya are asking, just will take some time to get it done with.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HPI-Racing-...pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item2a430f75f2

Thats another kinda close to what you have and so far not many bids at his asking price although you have more extras with your deal. I would put it up on e bay and see what happens, maybe have more luck with a bigger audience....

Last edited:
well considering u have hundreds of dollars raped up in just the flm parts plus a really nice controller 2 body's of which aren't in bad shape from what I c of which also look custom I don't think that that's 2 bad of a price but there again the remote is used but aside from me not knowing anything about the brand engine u have in it is still aftermarket plus tire's , I think that the price is ok, I would try putting it on ebay and or craigslist 4 somewhere in the region of $550 or $575 just 2 c what happens.

where you located I think I will trade my xbox for your savage. I see alot of potential there :)

Latest posts

Members online

Back