New body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RangerRock

Well went bashing today and messed up both my bodies.. I need a new one wjhat do yall recomend? Thanks

Whatever takes your fancy really! There are so many different ones available. I just got a Parma X-Citer. I chose it because i haven't seen it on any other savvys near me and i wanted to stand out from them. Its really a personal thing i guess. Plus do you want to paint it or get one ready sprayed - the choice is yours my friend!

I advise you to pick one with access to the glowplug, pullstarter and fuel cap
without removing the body, I got a charger body, very beautiful but a pain in the #### to start and refuel cause you gotta take it off everytime.

I don`t like the view of a dodge charger with an ugly hole above the fuel tank and I`d have to cut holes for the glowstarter and pullstarter as well.
I won`t have much of a body left with all these holes!
I`ll just get me dodge ram body or another type of pick-up body.
I really don`t like to cut any holes or windows.

I like the old school stuff myself, the Bronco and Jeep Wrangler bodies look more "scale" to me, plus you still have pretty good access to everything.

yeah I like classic cars as well.
a chevy el camino body looks nice too and I can get to the glow and pullstarter and fuelcap without removing the body.
I`m really fed up with this body removing thing everytime...

Yep I have the Jeep Rubicon.. love it but it's just about destroyed... lol!

Well I just bought a Camaro boby and a Corvette body both made by HPI I like my Savage to look different than anyone elses

hey let me know what those body's are like since I am a chevy fan and a muscle car fan!

I picked up a dodge ram 1500 body from HPI yesterday, I`m gonna paint it tomorrow.
I like the big nose of the dodge ram and I won`t have to take it off everytime before refueling and starting.
I`m gonna spray it light metallic blue with gunmetal striping.

that sounds like some nice colors post some pics i'd like to see it.

bought a HALO MASTER CHIEF action figure and I am painting an ATV body to replicate the HALO WARTHOG. It may be a body that everyone has, but no one has that paint scheme around here!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back