new body for my lil brushless project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big worm

I have painted a few bodies before but mostly single color,simple two tone,or with the help of pre-cut masks.Well i thought i would give it a go at something a lil more complicated and without pre-cuts so here it goes with step by step photos...well begining after the masking was done(lol was only then i thought of takin pics)

What is that body for? Are you building a brushless savage or something smaller?

something a lil smaller,
its gonna be a rustler with a mamba max brushless (with the 7700Kvmotor) system in it so far i am teting it in an old skool stampede (i mean it had a mechanical speed control) with a 4200mah 8 cell pack i made ......so far my evaluation of it is UNDRIVEABLE wayyyy too much speed and power for that old truck and those old stock tires .It also totaly melts the center out of the spur (and thats with 12 pegs instead of the usual 6 and tightened up as much as it can go). Cant wait for the new tranny to get here for the rustler so i can get this project done

Last edited by a moderator:
ok here it is all painted and ready for a few decals will post moer pics when the decals are done

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet body man, the grafics are good u did a good job for your first time. keep it up!!!:jamout: :resp:

Latest posts

Members online

Back