NEW AB Mods website has been launched along with promotional video!

AB Mods

Manufacturer
The new ABMods.com website has finally been launched! The store still has a few things to be worked out but should be done by end of the day today if all goes as planned and will continue to be updated. I have included a promotional video for you all to give you an inside view of how things are done here at AB Mods!

[YOUTUBE]F7XgHSscb14[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

88gtanotchback

SAVAHOLIC
very cool demo man! And your prices are cheap! cant even find an LRP on ebay for that price. maybe ill get some funds for a winter project, id love to try one of your mills.

AB Mods

Manufacturer
Thanks everyone for the kind words, there MUCH appreciated!

AB Mods

Manufacturer
Still haven't got the store going right... working on that right now guys. If any of you have any questions or need an engine you don't see on the web store etc please feel free to contact me.

Bankrupter

Well I have good news, the store is running properly now :) If you don't see the engine in the store that your looking for just contact me and I can more then likely get the engine for you.
good deal, I see a OS in my near future ....

faisalbasha

Mr Nonsensical
i don't understand why the os 28xz comes non pull start only.....ruined my plan. still getting another monster picco :)

AB Mods

Manufacturer
I don't either Faisal as the OS is a GREAT engine! But so is the Picco and they do not disappoint as you know from the last Picco .28 i modified for you a couple years ago. BTW i got your Picco modification done today now i have it on the break-in bench getting ready for its break-in. Will be on its way to you shortly.

faisalbasha

Mr Nonsensical
Yes yes. Still very happy with the picco of course. Was about to send you an email asking how things were going but no need. You updated me through HPISF so it's all good. Can't wait to get the engine.