nephews 69 Dodge charger I airbrushed for his birthday surprise.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maximusraylius

Hope he likes it. It's a surprise for him ..thought I'd show y'all and get your thoughts on it. Let me know what you think ..thx.
20130319_152729.jpg
20130319_154522.jpg
20130319_154528.jpg
20130319_173042.jpg
20130319_161156.jpg
20130319_173025.jpg
20130319_173009.jpg
20130319_173117.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I'm envious of your kid. That body looks fantastic, I'd almost be scared to bash with it.

Aren't I related to you too?? HAHA!
Awesome work there! Lots of Love in it! My hats off to you.

maximusraylius I have that same body, but haven't painted it yet because I think the blower is way to out of scale big. I have a lot of HPI bodies, and most of them have the window trim attached to the window, and they look like crap because of the darkness and the bubbles you can't get out. I take a sharp #11 exacto blade and trim the "clear part out and peel it off all the windows. Really makes a difference. Really nice job on yours by the way - looks great.

I want to cut the blower out, and replace it with the piece HPI molded into the left fender well, but not sure how it will fit, or look for that matter. Anybody else evr cut the blower off?

maximusraylius I have that same body, but haven't painted it yet because I think the blower is way to out of scale big. I have a lot of HPI bodies, and most of them have the window trim attached to the window, and they look like crap because of the darkness and the bubbles you can't get out. I take a sharp #11 exacto blade and trim the "clear part out and peel it off all the windows. Really makes a difference. Really nice job on yours by the way - looks great.

I want to cut the blower out, and replace it with the piece HPI molded into the left fender well, but not sure how it will fit, or look for that matter. Anybody else evr cut the blower off?

Holy bolded yelling Batman!

Must be using a phone to view and respond..... at times the txt does what it wants to do :D

I waited six weeks to get white paint (Faskolor) because NOBODY had any. I finally got it, and it's full of chunks! Already threw away 2 bottles before I thought about straining it. I might just get my Sox & Martin Challenger finished painted now. I really like FasKolor (Parma I guess) cause it shoots real well usually. I'm gonna try some Spaz Stix when the weather breaks and lets me go outside. I really want to do some Real Fire!!! That text was right off my PC keyboard - weird. No yelling.

I quit usin fascolor because it always dries out, my lacquers don't dry out and stick to the lexan better to.....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back