Need some idea's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy

Kinda wondering how everyone runs there fuel lines.. Iam always getting holes in the lines and ripping them from the carb.. if you guys can post pic or links to your trucks that would be SWEET ! thanks

heres how i run them. people say about the vaporlock wher the fuel tube passes over the exhaust but it has run fine so far!

savage013.jpg

hope this helps
4x4

great idea site, I have been switchng mine trying to find the best way.

some ways gravity has a way of helping when your trying to prime the engine.

other ways you can really tell if your lacking air pressure.

thanks for the pic 4x4 what is that splice after the fule filter

Lonely Dog, when you post as a new member, there is a note on the screen that says your post may be awaiting moderation. That's all the delay was. Sorry about that....You've been around since May, but you're post count was low. Shouldn't be anymore issues.

Thanks for posting those pic guys. I am new to the Savage ranks and was running yesterday and my fuel/pressure lines were flapping all over the place and hangin out of the body and laying on the spur.....good stuff.

Thanks

Hankinator

Lonely Dog, when you post as a new member, there is a note on the screen that says your post may be awaiting moderation. That's all the delay was. Sorry about that....You've been around since May, but you're post count was low. Shouldn't be anymore issues.
cool, thanks for the heads up. I thought I was goin' goofy. :stressed:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back