Need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimmie28

I got a savage xl that I will be converting to electric. I like the look of a short course body but I don't know if they would fit my xl. I'm having trouble really deciding what to go for. I've been out of it for awhile so I'm just getting back to it. Any hell would be greatly appreciated

I'm wondering if anyone knows where to get a good hard body 1992 ford f150 long bed. I think I want to replicate my 1:1 truck but cant seem to find one any where. I searched google and the closest I found was pictures from a Facebook page called rc hardbody.com. from what I've seen they never even produced it. Any help would be appreciated

I got a savage xl that I will be converting to electric. I like the look of a short course body but I don't know if they would fit my xl. I'm having trouble really deciding what to go for. I've been out of it for awhile so I'm just getting back to it. Any hell would be greatly appreciated
Hi what did you do with the engine

I have a 4.6 from a savage xss kit I converter to electric plus lots of stuff transmission 2 and 3 speed all kinds of parts I am going to bundle on ebay soon

I have a 4.6 from a savage xss kit I converter to electric plus lots of stuff transmission 2 and 3 speed all kinds of parts I am going to bundle on ebay soon
Let me know when I would like to get a 3speed trans for my sav X

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back