need help with shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big scott

hi guys, well some may know i just got a savage x i think its a x 4.6 but anyway i have had many savage its the only monster truck i will own but i have allways hated the 8 s#### setup. the last savage was a 25 and i converted it to a 4 shock setup useing the stock shocks but i want to go a diffrent way this time. i really want the losi lst or lst2 or aftershock shocks but i was reading that they are nown for brakeing shafts is this right?? does antbody make better shafts for these shocks?? is there a mod i can do to make them better??

what are you guys useing for shock setup??
thanks.

most will tell you to go with the HPI big bores, there's not all the extra weight with mounting brackets and stuff, I'm running the plastic big bores off a flux and really like them

Try the Genesis shocks, they're not as big as Lst shocks. No extra parts for mounting them up. I have eight on my Savy, but you could easily just use 4. I think it's one of the better upgrades for the Savage, very inexpensive too.

i have been running with the plastic big bores for years now and love them! the losi setup looks awsome and i almost went that way myself but decided i don't want all the extra weight

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back