Need help identifying my Savage!! Fully upgraded!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex1212

Hey everyone! I have recently been given a HPI Savage from a family member! I took it to my local rc model shop and they said they have never seen a savage like this one before!

If anyone could help me learn more about this model that would be great!

Attachments

• IMG_3552 (1).JPG
    IMG_3552 (1).JPG
    278.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3553.JPG
    IMG_3553.JPG
    253.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3561.JPG
    IMG_3561.JPG
    210.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3562.JPG
    IMG_3562.JPG
    290.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3563.JPG
    IMG_3563.JPG
    293.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3564.JPG
    IMG_3564.JPG
    246.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3566.JPG
    IMG_3566.JPG
    250.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3567.JPG
    IMG_3567.JPG
    239.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3568.JPG
    IMG_3568.JPG
    283.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3569.JPG
    IMG_3569.JPG
    259.1 KB · Views: 31
its a savage with alloy after market parts and a lrp .30 engine ... oh and big joe tyres

looks like its been nothing but a shelf queen

Reactions: Jr.
Would this increase its value? It has been started but has not been run in! But yes your correct it has been a shelf queen lol!

well someone has spent a bit of money putting custom alloy parts on, piggyback shocks ect but theres nothing there that cant be replaced if it gets broken, but suspect the only dirt that truck has ever or will ever see is dust from sitting there on a shelf being stared at for all its life :D

very pretty shelf queen you got there, tho i doubt that savage will be able to take the abuse that bashers give to their trucks

ya I have to agree with GIRLYPANTS...
If you were to start bashing that truck I see many bent and destroyed parts in your future........
Sure is Pretty and Nice, but for bashing you would want far less bling and more plastic to take the pounding these trucks endure.....

If that was my truck, is take off the piggy backs and aluminium a arms, sell them and use that money to help fund an Lst shock conversion, and some rpm arms. Give it the ofna throttle mod mid tank mod and you would have one mean lookin truck that you could put in the dirt, with confidence.

Eh idk, I think its garbage, just send it to me so it can be properly disposed of. :D

Totally kidding, thats quite the truck to be gifted by any means. But like said above, it should probably remain on the shelf, one good wreck and it would be pretty smashed up with a large repair bill to make it whole again let alone as pretty as it is now. Or sell it and buy another without the mass amounts of aluminum.

Oh, and welcome aboard!

Looks like an X, at least it has an X radio box.

I'd pull the engine and trans to build a basher with, and sell the roller. THere was a time when people were selling fulling blinged out MT's on Ebay for over 2k

Wow after all that bling I can't believe the guy kept the stock throttle/brake assembly and stock horn lol! Nice looking shelf queen though

Latest posts

Members online

Back