Need Help - Banned from RCCrawler.com for no reason...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheelin Rev

Could somebody that is a member of RCCrawler.com contact a moderator and find out why "Wheelin Rev" gets this message once logged in?

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I wouldn't hurt a flea much less do anything to get banned. And the funny thing is this. I still receive notifications of Private Messages but I cannot reply to them. Anybody that could help me determine what happened would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your time and assistance! Dave

Rev. David E. Hamm
"Wheelin Rev"

I'm not personally part of rcc, but is it possible that you have a virus? If you have a antivirus program, i would run a quick scan.

Did you have any problems with other member/s? It's possible( though unlikely) that someone hacked your account.

If you are banned for whatever reason usually you can still contact the admin of the place and find out why and if they will help you out.....

If you are banned for whatever reason usually you can still contact the admin of the place and find out why and if they will help you out.....

This is likely your best bet. Honestly though, if they ban for no reason and won't even respond then it is likely not a place you want to be anyway.

Hopefully this is all just a misunderstanding. If not, there are plenty of other forums that are crawler friendly. For instance, Woodie has an ECX forum that has a great Temper group. I'm sure they wouldn't mind other crawlers joinging in.

I'm not personally part of rcc, but is it possible that you have a virus? If you have a antivirus program, i would run a quick scan.

Did you have any problems with other member/s? It's possible( though unlikely) that someone hacked your account.

No virus because I run several free checkers (malware, virus,etc.) and one paid system security (virus, firewall, etc.). Never had a problem with a member and highly unlikely that somebody hacked my password. Read on...

There are no links that I can see on the website to contact the administrators and the banned notice comes up when I log in with my password. That is why I need somebody that is a member to be my interface. Only they will be able to PM a moderator or the administrator(s).

This is likely your best bet. Honestly though, if they ban for no reason and won't even respond then it is likely not a place you want to be anyway.

Hopefully this is all just a misunderstanding. If not, there are plenty of other forums that are crawler friendly. For instance, Woodie has an ECX forum that has a great Temper group. I'm sure they wouldn't mind other crawlers joinging in.

What bugs me the most is that I did not do anything that would get me banned. If I could talk to an admin, I bet they could give me a reason. If somebody reported my posts, I would have gotten a warning. It is just crazy to think I got banned from a forum that I liked very much and never rubbed somebody the wrong way nor post anthing that would even get me a warning. I mainly just want to know what triggered the ban.

Thanks everyone. Perhaps one day a RCCrawler member will see this thread and find out how I can talk to an administrator.

Dave (Wheelin Rev)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back