Need Advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bad67bird

well guys it seems my last local bashing buddy( my brother) is selling off his nitros to get a score truck.the other guy i used to bash with sold his nitros and noe has a losi stadium truck and a wheely king.Now i am completley alone as far as bashing goes,my work schedule and money do not allow me to go out great distances to bash with anyone on my forum or here so I'm thinking i might sell my rigs.question is "do i sell 1,2 or all of my nitros?" they all have special value to me.
Savage was the first true rc for me
xterminator jumped the house
MMT was the first grand prize i have ever won

so i would like to hear open ,honest opinions....thanx in advance:duh:

Hell bird I will take time off down there and bash with ya. I am due for time off in about 2 weeks and would love to go bash with some board members. As far as selling stuff I wouldn't, I would save up and buy a corr also then ya would have more :)

Yeah, I would just keep them too. I usually run most of the time by myself anyways, so I'm used to it. My buddy's truck is always down and out. Even right now.

don't sell them. i'm in the same boat as you except one buddy went to iraq and the other well, r/c isn't at the top of his list. so i'm solo as well. as far as work and money go i know what you mean, but if i do get a chance i will definitely let you know. if you sell them you might be kicking yourself later :nutshot:
tobias

that is one of the great things about Hobbys

you can put them up on a shelf and come back when your ready.

don't sell any unless you have too

na not really nick...the bmx trails at the park in my videos have been destroyed......ahhh maybe ill figure out sumtin......

Members online

No members online now.
Back