My Vids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good video dave .. I am surprised that it wheelies so good on the sand .. Gotta love thoes paddles

Looks like you had a blast Dave. I loved seeing four bajas running on the beach together........very cool !

You have way too much sunshine over there........please send some my way ! :hardlaugh:

Thanks guys- paddles are fun Jester. The last time I was there I only had 3/4 max throttle and it was shifting and pulling wheelies. This time it was hard to keep the front end down.

SD- I couldn't see that I hit the Baja from where I was at the time-I lol when I saw the vid too.

HopIt- I would love to send some your way as it's too hot today, in the 90's. And yeah that last vid was the most fun I have had in a long time. only thing that stopped me was running out of fuel and that has never happened before.
The Baja lost a rear tire off the bead but we ran for 2 1/2 hours and had a blast.

Thanks Piper.
That's all I have for now though until my next session of course!
I always take vid though and I hope to bash again soon!

Very cool Dave ....... not the weather though ! :crying:
Still, you can't have it all....... I see you have sand there which is just too soft ! :hardlaugh:..... :crying:

Keep up the good work.

Thanks all-yeah paddles with the roosters are cool! Even better with full throttle-DOH!

Latest posts

Members online

Back