My three toys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need a picture of that semi jumping the Savages! I feel that would be an epic photo. :D

Errm I could maybe jump the semi with the savages but definitely not the other way round haha. That semi cost way more than the two savages put together

Can't blame me for trying right? I would gladly take the savages jumping the semi as well. ;) Preferably with smoke and fireworks going off in the background as the Savages leave the ramps.

Hi X no I can't blame you for trying and sure as damn I'd love to try it but I'm too scared haha. I'll get a shot of the savages jumping it sometime and post it up, fireworks may be difficult though:LMAO-large:

Hey Jam,
All in all the rig (or artic as it's known here) cost around £1400 not including the two weeks I spent building it. It's got the MFC03 control unit in with additional lighting including rotating Amber beacons.

I was lucky enough to be given most of it as a gift and it was great fun building it but the fun soon ran out after it was built as I couldn't really do much with it hence the reason why I bought my first savage (grey/black one) and Ive been hooked ever since and I bought the red one off eBay to give to my son. He doesn't know it yet though

It does look cool. My oldest boy will be 13 this year. Not too sure he's ready for nitro, but we might see. (Of course he keeps on the track he's on his little brother will get nitro first! )

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back