my savys alive!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4x4

whooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
my savage is finaly alive!!!!
i have my axial .32 in my truck and am breaking it in seems fine so far. idels perfectly ect. we had to do a bit of modding to the engine but it is fine now. I'm sure there is no chance axial would take it back if something went wrong. but o well fingers cross it doesn't.

here are some pictures anyway and i will try and get some vids up!
enjoy!

savage002.jpg

savage004.jpg

savage005.jpg

savage008.jpg

savage010.jpg

savage011.jpg

savage013.jpg

savage015.jpg

savage016.jpg

savage019.jpg

please write back on what you think!
4x4

o and the little car is not hpi its a thunder tiger which has hpi stickers on it.
4x4

thats a nice lookin truck!!! i am sure the axial will be fine. i have herd a lot of good things about them....cant wait to get one of my own:Xfingers::Xfingers:

Nice just fyi you have a small O-Ring lying on your engine plate.

ye i saw that too i was looking for it earlyer. its gone now must have comeof in break in. thenks for the heads up and the nice comments. I'm just wondering what i can do next.
4x4

New wheels/tires, shocks, 3 speed, many more things but I'll leave the upgrading to you. :)

ive got a 3 speed but i may look in to tires and wheels as mine are starting to look realy bad with the spray paint. but i am going to break it in and tune it before i think any more.
thanks for the help 4x4

your truck looks awesome.Does the fuel line layying on the header cause problems? seems like it could vapor lock like that.

it seems okay so far but i may re route it just to stay on the safe side.
thanks
4x4

Members online

No members online now.
Back