My Savvy Collection :-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow thats some collection!! thats awsome thanks for posting!!!

Very nice collection you have there. I like the idea of the motor mounted through the tvp. I saw the one that Japan sav did when it was first on here. I see you kept the savage tranny unlike Japan, I think he had a center diff and only one speed, I like the way you did it with HPI parts. Very nice builds.

Yes the sideways mounted RB 323 runs very strong!! I thought I was the first to do this but I found out not!! Man that realy stinks because Ive been working on this ever since around May of 08 and I finnally fired the new motor a week ago!! I was going to show it off at the 09 WF, it will still be there!!!!! (SIDEWINDER)

awesome fleet joe! that sideways mount really catches your eye... i love the custom work...

Thanks guys glad you like em, I should of took pics of the builds, (Sorry) I will try to post some vid of my (sidewinder) when I can, it's pretty cold out here in Ohio.

That is really cool...i am digging that manifold pipe...is that made out of copper tubing? Soldered on the cupplings? Nice build

Yes it is copper tubing for now!! I don't like it but it will do for now intill I get the tig welder fixed, and Iam sure its taken power from the motor but it screams.

New TVPs are done and installed. Ill get some pics up and some of my new toy!!!! ASAP

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back