My Savage X 4.6 SS build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So guys this Christmas I was lucky enough to get my hands on my first savage and the ofna linkage mod,(Thanks mom and dad). Well just looking at all the parts I can tell this is going to be way better than any t maxx I've ever had so I'm pretty dang excited. Ill get some pics up as soon as I can, also I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on the servos I should get for it, I' ve been looking at the some of the hi tecs.

Well I'm going to place an order today, i decided to go with the Hi Tech HS-645mg for steering and a HS-485HB for throttle/brake. I'm also hoping to get a RPM center skid, wheely bar, and a set of Maximizer beadlocks, but we'll see how it goes.

Well here is some pics of everything I got for it right now, still waiting on my parts from tower, but it should be here Friday so I can start building this thing!!!
Screenshot_2014-12-31-16-11-12[1].png Screenshot_2014-12-31-16-17-45[1].png

Do you have any ideas for a paint job on the body?
Not too sure yet, I was thinking about going with a brighter color of orange, black, and silver, or maybe blue, black, and silver. Ive got so much paint, Ill probably change my mind 1000 time before I end up painting it, lol.

Latest posts

Members online

Back