My Savage TRUGGY Conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaybepr

Here i have some pictures of my Brushless Truggy Savage project

I can take some pics without the body but there is no electronics at this time. I am working on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
those are 40 series rims and tyres correct? I have been looking for 40 series dish rims for ages and couldnt find them in black... do you know where i could?
Are you running 14mm hexs?

Truck looks good... what heart are you putting inside it?
I cant remember what shocks they are... could you remind me. Have you tested them out? how do they perform?

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!

I use to run this truck on Nitro, with a Axial 28RR & the same setup but with front mount fuel tank. It was the BOMB, but i like to be defferent and make the brushless conversion. I was thinking on a Mamba Max PRO tith a 540 5700KV

that is not a suitable motor/esc combo...

Look at the Mamba Monster and neu 2200kv motor. this is stock on a flux, and can handle up to 6s.

When you link from photobucket, you can copy and paste the IMG Code. When you put your cursor over one of you pics you'll see it at the bottom of the list. It has

This is my Savage X that i build 100%from scratsh with 5.9 engine & Losi LST Bigbore shocks.

P1070488.jpg

P1070489.jpg

P1070490.jpg

Oh and I set my photobucket to convert pics automatically to 800 x 600 pixels when I upload them. They fit nice on forums without having to scroll left an right to see the whole pic that way.

Latest posts

Members online

Back