my project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4x4

i neaded a new engine so i also got a few more bits.

servo saver
fast lane modles extended chassis
axial .32
and a few more bits this is how it looks.

more pics of the engine are on their way!
4x4

let's see the axial ON the truck...LOL instead of sittin in the box ;)

nice looking rig bud!!

that's lame. Axial in the box, didn't even show us.:duh:

You know this is an STS site:Xfingers: , LMAO j/k bud. IMO - I think FLM is a better looking design than IRC. Just like the way it's cut. Good start what else is on the plate to get?

Should be sweet, make should you get a high quality screw kit if you haven't already. They look nice and are tough. I got the SMF one for 20 bucks, good deal and plenty of screws.

Should be sweet, make should you get a high quality screw kit if you haven't already. They look nice and are tough. I got the SMF one for 20 bucks, good deal and plenty of screws.

check the 3rd thumbnail out FX :slapped: LOL

ill get some pics of the axial tonight. ive ordered a motosaver air fillter and recently bought a screw kit. i am going to make a under plate for it out of ally. but I'm a bit broke at the moment (I'm only 13) spending £180 on an engine.
thanks for the good comments
4x4

my engines going bact to where it was born!!

ive had a few problems with the bolts on my engine so its going back to austria.

:dmt: :stressed:

4x4

my engine is home now : ) ive ordered some boca bearings and some ultra copper ready to seal the engine. but how do i get the old bearings out?
4x4

looks like its gonna be pretty sweet cant wait to see it finished

Last edited by a moderator:
When you get the axial running tell me how you like it. I'm going to order mine in a week.

i will do.
and its taken its time to get this project going (because of engine prob and ordering parts from america) but its nearly finnished now.
4x4

I'm using the hpi 49 tooth steel spur gear. and what does rr mean?
4x4

a i get it now thanks!!I'm using a rr clutch.

Looking good bud keep up the good work. As stated before it is great that you are doing all this at such a young age you have my respect

thanks for the kind words ill try and get some pictures up soon. at the moment i am suffering from a mucked up wrist and sholder which is because i fell off our trampoline and down a drop earlyer today. but hay life goes on!!
4x4

Lol take care of your body..............anyways I am liking this project..........and good job at such a young age. I am 14 and my LHS is amazed at what I have done to my savage, and I haven;t done that much too it.

lol i'll try. but ye me lhs is a bit amazed to. but i think i think i should slow down with buying stuff as i am in big debt with my mum.its just so addictive!lol. what spur do you run?
thanks 4x4

here are some pictures of my savy enjoy!
(the engine is not in place as it is not yet sealed)

looks good bud. THe only bad thing i can say about it is whats with the purple? but that's not even really bad just my personal prefferance lol not a purple fan. If you want to strip the purple off talk to JT he has found a super easy way to do it. But great job and cant wait to see it finshed

i know what people think about the purple i some times like it and some times don't.ive stopped buying purple stuff now and i may talk to jt bout takin the purple off. i think I'm guna seal the engine on tuseday so i should get it done and dusted by the end of the week ready for break in.
4x4

Latest posts

Members online

Back