My Past M/T's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxx-Power03

Well here are some pics of some of the m/t that i have had. I didnt get pics of all my rc trucks but what can you do? I also fly planes.

Well these are the 2 trucks i have now. Savages of course!!:10:

100_5119.jpg

100_4968.jpg

100_5117.jpg

Now for my past line up. LOL How i wish i could have kept them all!:rock:

100_1254.jpg

100_1276.jpg

100_3051.jpg

100_2923.jpg

100_2904.jpg

100_2830.jpg

7ae17a40.jpg

4bbeaa72.jpg

100_0174.jpg

100_0883.jpg

100_0394.jpg

100_1162.jpg

Ya thats about right. I like to get trucks and see what each one is all about. They are all sooooo diffrent but yet the same....LOL Plus this way i make up my mind about the diffrent trucks out there. The funny thing is this is only some of the trucks i have had. Plus its fun getting new ones. But as you can see i still have the savages. They are the best in my book out of all the trucks i have had. Super tough and durable. I will always have a savage in the line up. The other truck i like alot is the revo.(don't boo me) The revo is a blast to drive.

nice trucks bet it cost you a lot in fuel to keep them all going!!
i like the purple rollcage on your savage. by the way would one of those rollcages fit a stock chassis+ are they strong.

How do you like the 4 shock set up? I was thinking of removing 4 of my stock1 to save weight

How do you like the 4 shock set up? I was thinking of removing 4 of my stock1 to save weight

Well it works great at one track i go to and then i need all 8 on another track. So i guess it depends on the track and the driving style. I also use limiters in the shock to keep it low and tight. I use 35-50 shock oil in my shocks also but that also depends on what track and time of the year it is. I say give it a shot and see how you like it.

Latest posts

Members online

Back