My New Shell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wullie

Santa (AKA My darling wife!!lol) was very good to me this year. i got a custom painted shell for my savage and some big joe wheels. they look brilliant on my truck, I'm sooooooo pleased with em. what do u guys think??

The shell is just sitting ontop of the bodyposts, i cant bring myself to drill it yet. once its sitting on it properly it should look even better!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i think it looks cool. i love the body.were did santa get it from.good luck with the drilling.
thanks 4x4

I've seen quite a few of those floating on ebay right? I'm working on painting the Real Fire style flames. Did that person spray the inside, or did he cheat by spraying the outside?

I've seen quite a few of those floating on ebay right? I'm working on painting the Real Fire style flames. Did that person spray the inside, or did he cheat by spraying the outside?

I've seen 'em too Monkey man...workin on perfecting the technique myself...they go for INSANE amounts of money on eBay though...saw one go for $140 plus shipping a couple weeks ago...not saying they aren't worth it, but when I get better, I'll be doing my own...

i got it off ebay uk. was 50GBP plus another 10 delivery. he sprayed the inside of the shell. i don't wanna drill it, its to nice to mark!lol

yup...those bodies are for show only...it'd be a crying shame to bash it all up...nice lid though...

yeah i have my normal shell for bashing with and this for looking good!

Very nice looking shell there bud. ;) I just found a guy that paints true fire on another forum for 65 USD plus the body and shipping.

I hope its alright if I just post his website here rather than sending multiple PM's
WWW.GSAIRWERX.COM

I pulled his 2 quotes from the other forum so you could see what he said

TheGeneralG40 said:
Just thought I would post up to see if anyone would want a true-fire monster truck / savage or other body painted up?

Here is the MBX5T body I just finished painting in the true-fire.
Doesn't have to be a true-fire body, if you have a different scheme in mind I can try to paint it as well.

LMK if you are intersted. Thanks

mbx5tflame.jpg

mbx5tflame1.jpg

mbx5tflame2.jpg

A question was asked how much he would charge, this was his reply

TheGeneralG40 said:
For a true-fire paint job like or identical to the one above I would ask around $65 plus the price of the body. I can and also are working on using different colors for the backing rather than black. Like a deep red, dark blue etc.

Thanks

So I would guess you could contact him on his website and say you saw his work and price on a forum and go from there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back